Samara Beach ... Costa Rica's hidden tropical paradise on the Pacific ocean. It is the perfect, long, white sand beach with shallow, gentle waters. It is popular with swimmers and surfers, and it is an ideal beach for your kids.
- Samara is not only a charming beach resort, with a wide choice of friendly and attractive hotels, Bed and Breakfast, homes for rent, restaurants, bars, but, unlike other Pacific Ocean resorts, it is also a thriving fishing and farming community.
- About Samara Beach, How to get here, What to do, Maps, Photo Album, Tide Charts, Weather, Climate, FAQs, Advertise with us and much more.
- Directory of Hotels, Cabinas, Bed and Breakfasts
- Directory of Vacation Rentals - Houses and Apartments
- Directory of Tours and Sports Activities
- Directory of Real Estate, Houses, Condominiums and Developments
- Directory of Shops, Souvenirs, Art, Professional Services and Other Activities
- More Information
P. O. Box 1
Address – Work
- Samara, Playa Samara, Samara Beach, Guanacaste, Costa Rica, Costa Rica Hotels, Costa Rica Beach Hotels, Costa Rica Beaches, Carrillo, Carrillo Beach, Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica Beach Hotels, Tourist Info, Map, Help, Advice, Reservations, Sport Fishing, Spiaggia, Beachfront, Beach front, Real Estate in Costa Rica, Residential properties, Bed and Breakfast, Ocean View, about samara, airlines, jetiquette, airlines 800, airport codes, airports, apartments, atv, bars, beach, beaches, bikes, bird watching, boat tours, bridge, bus info, canopy tours, climate, cocos, coffee, compare hotels, compare rentals, costa rica map, diving, eclipse, eco travel, embassies in, embassies out, events, faq, flowers, fruits, getting married, gallo pinto, getting to samara, guanacaste, homes, horseback riding, hotel, houses, in-flight meals, internet, kayaking, learn spanish, massage, links, las palmas, map, moon, nature, panoramic photo, gallery, pre-trip preparation, properties, pura vida, real estate, rentals, reservations, restaurants, scooter, shops, snorkelling, sport fishing, sunrise, sunsets, surfing, tides, tours, translation walk on the beach, weather what to do, yoga